It is easy to determine your ring size by yourself.
All you need is a strip of paper and a ruler.
It is important to remember that finger size changes depending on the time of day. For best results, measure your finger size at the end of the day and when your fingers are warm. (In the morning you fingers are actually smaller that in the evening!)
1. Cut a strip of paper. The paper should be no wider than half inch and at least four inches long.
2. Wrap the paper around the base of the finger to be sized. Don’t wrap the paper too tightly around your finger.
3. Mark the string or paper where it completes the circle. It should neither be too tight, nor slip off easily.
4. Measure the length of the paper or string. Measure from the beginning to the mark with a ruler or tape measure.
5. Use the table below to find your ring size:
Size 4 is 1 and 13/16 inches
Size 5 is 1 and 15/16 inches
Size 6 is 2 and 1/16 inches
Size 7 is 2 and 1/8 inches
Size 8 is 2 and 1/4 inches
Size 9 is 2 and 5/16 inches
Size 10 is 2 and 7/16 inches
Size 11 is 2 and 9/16 inches
Size 12 is 2 and 5/8 inches
Size 13 is 2 and 3/4 inches
Size 14 is 2 and 7/8 inches